JOIN OUR JOURNEY
Hi, my name is Stephan, and I am one of the cofounders of the SolTech+. I began to suffer from vitamin D deficiency when I first moved to NYC several years ago. The winter was brutal and I wasn’t quite feeling myself.
After finding out that my condition was caused by lack of sun exposure, I was determined to find a solution. Artificial tans where out of the question and I didn’t have the luxury of traveling to sunny destinations to sunbathe. Together with a college friend we began researching and testing at the Columbia University laboratories, and after much trial and error we co-founded SolTech+ and the TanRound— a better solution based on our protected technology that allows for responsible sun bathing year-round.
Lack of sun exposure is a widespread problem, affecting hundreds of millions of people. We realized it was time to share this break-through technology with the rest of the world. With your purchase, you don’t just buy an innovative and better alternative. You also support our company’s passionate mission to empower people around the world to alleviate the health, psychological and aesthetic issues of inadequate sun exposure.
Together we can responsibly enjoy the sun any time, any place, and help reduce risky indoor tanning, questionable spray tans and vitamin D deficiencies.
Lack of Sun Exposure is a Serious Wide-Spread Problem
Experts and researchers agree that adequate and balanced sun exposure is key for everyone's health
- “70 percent of Caucasians, 90 percent of Hispanics and 97 percent of African Americans in the US have insufficient blood levels of Vitamin-D” – HUFFINGTON POST
- "Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)… is most likely due to a lack of sunlight”- NEW YORK TIMES
- “Not enough sun exposure can be risky”- WALL STREET JOURNAL
- “Not enough sun exposure may be just as harmful as too much”- CHRIS KRESSER
- “Some experts now believe that the sun's rays provide more benefit than harm—provided you get the right dose” – US NEWS
- “There are other big benefits to soaking up sunshine: Vitamin D, Lower blood pressure, Lower breast cancer risk, Improved brain function”- DR. OZ
- “Solar ultraviolet (UV) radiation has been used since ancient times to treat various diseases” – DR JOSEPH MERCOLA, NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR
- "More than 35% of American adults report ever using a tanning bed, along with 59% of college students and 17% of teens" - USA TODAY
- “We don't make vitamin D in our skin for five months a year… If you're trying to reduce your risk of diabetes, heart attacks, rheumatoid arthritis, or multiple sclerosis, then vitamin D should be at the front of the line”- WebMD