Experts and researchers agree that adequate and balanced sun exposure is key for everyone's health
- “70 percent of Caucasians, 90 percent of Hispanics and 97 percent of African Americans in the US have insufficient blood levels of Vitamin-D” – HUFFINGTON POST
- "Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)… is most likely due to a lack of sunlight”- NEW YORK TIMES
- “Not enough sun exposure can be risky”- WALL STREET JOURNAL
- “Not enough sun exposure may be just as harmful as too much”- CHRIS KRESSER
- “Some experts now believe that the sun's rays provide more benefit than harm—provided you get the right dose” – US NEWS
- “There are other big benefits to soaking up sunshine: Vitamin D, Lower blood pressure, Lower breast cancer risk, Improved brain function”- DR. OZ
- “Solar ultraviolet (UV) radiation has been used since ancient times to treat various diseases” – DR JOSEPH MERCOLA, NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR
- "More than 35% of American adults report ever using a tanning bed, along with 59% of college students and 17% of teens" - USA TODAY
- “We don't make vitamin D in our skin for five months a year… If you're trying to reduce your risk of diabetes, heart attacks, rheumatoid arthritis, or multiple sclerosis, then vitamin D should be at the front of the line”- WebMD
SolTech+ is committed to bringing responsible sunbathing and remediating the health, psychological and aesthetic hardships of cool weather.
No more tanning beds or spray tans, just the outdoors and UV rays.